Are you thinking of having your wedding on a Wednesday? That is a STUNNING idea!
Most people don’t realize the benefits and convenience of having a wedding on a weekday. After our first Wednesday wedding with Krystyn and Scotty, we highly suggest thinking of adding the possibility of picking a weekday for your wedding date.
Here are a few reasons why:
- Saving money by lowering the cost of spending budget for the wedding. Having your wedding festivities on a weekday will lower your budget.Everyone loves to save money, especially when it comes to your wedding!
- Vendors have availability–Most vendors are booked and busy during the weekend. Why not have the decision-making process for the vendors you want easier? They will have more availability during the weekday and be more accommodating.
- Higher chance of getting the venue of choice-Venues are busy during the weekends. Picking a weekday provides a better chance of booking the venue you want to have for your dream wedding. Also, venues offer weekday discounted prices. Who doesn’t love that?!
- Not competing with other festivities going on during the weekends –Weekends are reserved for different occasions. Selecting a weekday will allow your close family and friends to show their support on your big day. Sending your save-the-dates will let them accommodate their schedules to make sure they can RSVP in time for your big day.
- Lessen the pressure on coordinator/coordinators- Event coordinators love when their jobs are at ease with the simplest things. With a weekday wedding day, vendors and venues are willing to make your day a success with less concern for back-to-back events.
- More opportunities to get the wedding of your dreams –Having the wedding of your dreams is always the goal for your big day. Why not make that dream a reality by giving yourself and the event coordinator the chance to make it happen? Picking a weekday for your date allows for less hassle and more room to get exactly what you want for your big day.
Written By: Hana K